The Dystopian VR Horror Experience, is Now on the Oculus Store in Early Access, and HTC Viveport Early Access is Coming Soon
The atmospheric post-apocalyptic VR title Into the Radius released on the Oculus Store in ‘Early Access,’ Thursday, February 13th, after previously releasing on Steam Early Access back on November 6th. This will give owners of Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest (when connected with a link cable) a new platform to access one of 2020’s VR hidden gems.
The Early Access version of Into the Radius lets players jump into hours worth of stalking through a grim open-world environment seeking out artifacts and avoiding deadly threats and strange anomalies.
This week also will see Into the Radius opening their ‘Coming Soon’ page on HTC Viveport, the game is planned for full release in H1 2020.
Check out Into the Radius’ brand new story trailer here: https://youtu.be/YgN7h1nRJn4
Press and Influencers can request an Early Access copy of Into the Radius here: https://forms.gle/rbyYdjHkoivog3oi9
NEW Rebalance Update 0.8.1747 Today Feb 13th
This update makes Into the Radius more forgiving and gives players more freedom to experiment.
Recap of what’s new from the Milestone 4 Update:
- Mission map improvements, and a more accurate paper map that marks significant landscape features.
- Improved tactical vest where inventory slots can now accept multiple item types. Mag holsters will now magnet the mag if dropped close enough and the side pouch looks and works more in line with the backpack.
- Improved tutorial.
- Shop prices, gameplay balance, and loot have been tweaked to be more fun. The game will start off with easier versions of fragment monsters, rusted weapons, and equipment to find and loot, along with bigger payouts for artifacts in the shop.
- Added 20+ different cassette tapes hidden all over the game map.
- Playerbase shop look and feel improvements.
- New backpack model and animations.
- New art for the knife, new art and improved lighting for the flashlight.
- Improved the player’s body, stopping it from getting in the way when the player is crouching or playing seated.
- Fixed bugs in item repair, and with item loss in some cases of death in anomalies.
- Performance improvements with more options to tune performance and visual quality.
Where to follow Into the Radius VR:
Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1012790/Into_the_Radius_VR/
Oculus Page: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/2004005749696280/
Press Kit: http://into-the-radius.com/press/
Press Kit Files: (Downloadable Here)
Join the Discord Server! https://discord.gg/6pZ3CsQ
About CM Games:
CM Games (Creative Mobile) is an independent game developer and publisher based in Tallinn, Estonia. Founded in 2010, the company defined a new genre of mobile games and evolved into an internationally recognized studio. Games published by Creative Mobile have been enjoyed by over 350 million players worldwide, and the company continues to reinvent itself and expand into new genres and platforms.